- Made of German stainless steel of the finest quality for optimum strength and durability
- All-around kitchen essential for slicing meat, chopping produce, and mincing herbs
- Crafted to meet Rockwell test standards and tempered with a hardness scale of HRC 56 to 57
- Comes with a hairline finish taper ground cutting edge for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Weighted and balanced blades designed with trilobal handles, rounded back, and ergonomic bolster for superior grip and hand comfort
- Equip your kitchen with other individual knives or sets from the Scanpan Classic Knife range
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.