Made from enamelled cast iron, the beauty of the Chasseur Frypan lies in its ability to effectively retain heat, enabling even cooking and browning, making it the perfect choice for frying meat, seafood or fish. The durable, tough cast iron construction means it can be used on all stovetops including induction and it's also suitable for use in the oven up to 250C, so you can sear your meats on the stovetop then transfer them straight to the oven without the need to switch to another pan, and unlike traditional cast iron, enamelled cast iron doesn’t require any seasoning.
- Made of lasting enamel cast iron for even heat distribution, better heat retention, and prevention of hot spots
- Expertly coated with two layers of enamel by hand to protect each piece from corrosion, make it easy to clean, and give the distinct Chasseur coloured finish
- Comes with a handy helper handle for added stability when lifting and carrying
- Constructed in France using individual sand moulds that are destroyed after forming each cookware, making every piece one of a kind
- Eco-friendly cookware that uses up to 80% recycled materials for construction
- Suitable for oven cooking and all kinds of stovetops including induction
- Equip your kitchen with the full range of Chasseur cookware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.